CALENDAR OF EVENTS
SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
Employers with 50 or more employees are required to provide their managers and supervisors with 2 hours of sexual harassment prevention training every two years.
Newly hired and newly promoted supervisors / managers must be trained within six months.
This workshop will satisfy your requirement as a California employer. The workshop addresses how supervisors or managers can:
- Identify, resolve and prevent all forms of harassment, including sexual harassment.
- Differentiate between inappropriate and appropriate conduct in the workplace.
- Understand how their actions and decisions can create liability.
- Take appropriate action when a complaint is made or a rumor is heard.
- Build a more productive and respectful workplace.