SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Jan 07, 2012|
09:00AM - 03:00PM
|GrowthCLUB - Santa Rosa|
Santa Rosa GrowthCLUB - 90-Day Action Planning Workshop
1220 N. Dutton Ave. Santa Rosa
We all know that every business SHOULD have a 90-day plan but somehow there never is the time to create or update your plan. Only 3% of the businesses in the US have written business plans - and yet those 3% control over 90% of the wealth in the US!
GrowthCLUB is your chance to step out of the business and get focused. We'll work with you to map out a winning game plan for the next 90 days. Plus with proven strategies and expert training, you and your team will get back to your business with clear direction and new tools to achieve your goals faster.
Learn the proven strategies business owners have used in the last 90 days to increase profits, build winning teams and work fewer hours. Listen hard. Take notes. Then adapt & adopt to get them working for you.
GrowthCLUB creates Massive Results. You'll leave with:
* A one page plan of specific strategies for the next 90 days to implement and Measure & Test
* Energy, vision and focus for the next 90 days in your business.
* Take home new strategies and ideas to create more profits in your business
* A ready-to-implement 90-day plan based on where you are today
* Powerful confidence, leadership and decision making skills to take you and your business from where you are to where you want to be.
Clients FREE; non-clients $199; BNI Members $99. LIMITED SEATING, MUST PRE-REGISTER
Listen to the interview with the 3 companies that won 25 or more BEST OF awards in the last 30 years!...
As new homes rise in North Bay neighborhoods leveled by fire, it appears life is slowly returning to normal. There is, however, a factor we cannot underestimate: the ever-present risk that comes wit...
For decades, the city of Rohnert Park has longed for a downtown. Rotary president, Pat Miller remembers moving to Rohnert Park with her boyfriend, now husband, in 1978, and finding disappointment....