SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Oct 24, 2008|
07:30AM - 10:00AM
|Maine Shafer: Tax Strategies for the Consulting Professional|
Guaranteed to identify between $2,500 and $27,500 in NEW deductions you can use right away. Presented in simple English by Maine Shafer, JD.
McInnis Park Golf Center Restaurant, 350 Smith Ran
This seminar is guaranteed to identify between $2,500 and $27,500 in NEW deductions you can use right away. Maine Shafer presents these strategies in simple English:
* Hidden deductions available only to the self-employed.
* How to use the tax side of your business to INCREASE your spendable income.
* What taxes really cost you-regardless of your earnings.
* How to Double your Entertainment Deductions.
* Documentation tips that will save you time, all the time.
* How to help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf.
* 2008 automobile deductions you don't want to lose.
* How to reduce your chances of an IRS audit.
Contact: Harry Chapman
* How to take advantage the Home Office Deduction.
Cows grazing along hillsides and in seaside meadows are a picturesque and familiar sight in Marin and Sonoma counties. Dairy farms have been a local presence for more than 100 years, but thes...