SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|May 03, 2014-|
May 03, 2014
06:00PM - 09:00PM
|Spoonbar’s Chef Louis Maldonado to Host Intimate “Spring 2 Summer” Dinner at Copain Winery|
with “Top Chef” Contestant Jason Cichonski
Copain Wine Cellars: 7800 Eastside Rd, Healdsburg,
On Saturday, May 3, Chef Louis Maldonado will join forces with his former cast mate from Top Chef Season 11, Jason Cichonski, of the acclaimed Ela Restaurant in Philadelphia, to create an intimate six-course meal at Copain Winery. With a shared passion for using the freshest seasonal ingredients, Maldonado and Cichonski will create dishes that spotlight the overlap of the spring and summer growing seasons, incorporating ingredients such as ramps, fava beans, wild mushrooms and green garlic into the menu. All dishes will be paired with a variety of Copain wines.
The six-course meal includes:
· Sparkling wine paired with radish, ramps and bonito bone marrow butter; smoked trout melt on toasted brioche with trout roe; mini pumpernickel pita with fava bean hummus and big fin squid with spring onion vinaigrette and radish
· Barely-cured hiramasa, passion fruit, peas with fresh wasabi paired with Tous Ensemble Rose
· Diver scallop noodles, spring pesto and breadcrumbs paired with Tous Ensemble Chardonnay
· Roast quail, salted cherry blossom, fennel and sweet turnips paired with Tous Ensemble Pinot Noir
· Roasted pork jowl, black sesame, asparagus and spaetzle paired with Les Voisins Pinot Noir
· Aged and smoked beef eye of the rib, aromatic bouillon, green garlic, hen of the woods mushrooms paired with Brosseau Syrah
· Bohemian Creamery’s Bodacious Cheese, baby vegetables, greens and berries paired with Reserve dessert wine
It’s one in the morning and you wake to see the red glow of fire through the window, or you’re driving in rainy conditions, and your car skids toward an oncoming car. Are you covered? Ca...
One of the oldest wineries along West Dry Creek Road in Sonoma County is A. Rafanelli Winery. Nestled on a knoll that offers a sweeping view of the valley, the rustic winery is still family-owned an...
For those in the business of wine, music can be essential to the winemaking process. This year we asked a number of notable winemakers in Napa and Sonoma counties to share their music playlist prefe...