SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Oct 24, 2014-|
Nov 08, 2014
07:00PM - 10:00PM
|300-hr Core Yoga Therapy Training/Advanced Yoga Teacher Training|
Comprehensive curriculum and leading experts in Yoga Therapy provide our students with the skills to treat of a variety of common ailments. Join us!
Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa, 2777 4th St.,
Oct 24, 7pm, through Nov 8, 2014; ALSO Jan 30 - Feb 13, 2015
Our Yoga Therapy Training combines comprehensive curriculum and instructors who are leading experts in the field of Yoga Therapy providing our students with a dynamic learning experience. The training offers a strong emphasis in Ayurveda, the ancient science of life, and spirituality giving our students a deeper approach to healing and wellness.
Our instructors come from different backgrounds providing a rich depth of yogic knowledge. Learning diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for the treatment of a variety of common conditions, our trainees gain the skills and knowledge to effectively work one-on-one with individuals, and to create specialized group yoga classes to serve specific populations (ie weight management, specific structural issues, ect).
The Core Yoga Therapy training is held in two 2-week intensives and is offered to yoga teachers, as well as complementary and allopathic health practitioners with a yogic back ground.
Ananda Seva Guru Kula is a charter school of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) and a registered school of Yoga Alliance (YA).
*We are a registered Continuing Education provider with:
The Board of Registered Nursing, provider number #15162*
The Board of Behavioral Sciences, provider number PCE5557*
Areas of Study (Core Yoga Therapy Training)
* Yogic philosophy and psychology as they relate to Yoga Therapy
* Applied Ayurveda for the Yoga Therapist
* Physiology of common disease conditions
* Anatomy and Structural Yoga - postural assessment, diagnosis and adjustment
* Yoga Therapy for a variety of common conditions - cancer, diabetes, asthma, heart disease, stroke, obesity, pain management and more
* Yoga Therapy methods for managing and healing a variety of psychological conditions - depression, anxiety, grief, Bi Polar disorder, spiritual emergence and more.
* Yoga Nidra practices for relaxation and pain management
* Vedic Prayers and Mantras for healing
* Meditation practice
Dennis Hunter was born ahead of his time, and it cost him roughly a decade of his life, either underground and on the run, or behind bars. He co-founded CannaCraft, Inc., the highly successful S...
Welcome to NorthBay biz magazine’s inaugural Business of Cannabis issue. When I started working for the magazine as a freelance writer eight years ago, I would never have guessed I’d be ...
The North Bay’s cannabis industry is becoming more stable as operators have largely recovered from the stark changes imposed by last July’s regulations. Businesses across the tri...