SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Jun 17, 2015-|
Jun 17, 2015
06:00PM - 08:00PM
|GREEN BRIEFS: San Rafael Chamber of Commerce + Sustainable San Rafael|
Triple Bottom Line Best Practices
San Rafael Corporate Center
Designed for business owners and leaders who want to be green, but need to make the business case and find the time and resources to get their sustainability initiatives in order.
· Chris Yalonis - Moderator, SR Chamber Green Committee Chair and Sonoma State Sustainability Professor
· Ryan Honeyman - Sustainability consultant for Ben & Jerry’s, Method, and Klean Kanteen, author of The B Corp Handbook
· Cory Bytof - Sustainability & Volunteer Coordinator, City of San Rafael
· Alex Stadtner, President, Healthy Building Science, Certified Green Business, B Corp
· Beau Blanchard, California Film Institute, 2013 Green Business of the Year
· Taren Bouwman, Student at Marin School of Environmental Leadership and green business founder
Dennis Hunter was born ahead of his time, and it cost him roughly a decade of his life, either underground and on the run, or behind bars. He co-founded CannaCraft, Inc., the highly successful S...
Welcome to NorthBay biz magazine’s inaugural Business of Cannabis issue. When I started working for the magazine as a freelance writer eight years ago, I would never have guessed I’d be ...
The North Bay’s cannabis industry is becoming more stable as operators have largely recovered from the stark changes imposed by last July’s regulations. Businesses across the tri...