SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Jun 17, 2015-|
Jun 17, 2015
06:00PM - 08:00PM
|GREEN BRIEFS: San Rafael Chamber of Commerce + Sustainable San Rafael|
Triple Bottom Line Best Practices
San Rafael Corporate Center
Designed for business owners and leaders who want to be green, but need to make the business case and find the time and resources to get their sustainability initiatives in order.
· Chris Yalonis - Moderator, SR Chamber Green Committee Chair and Sonoma State Sustainability Professor
· Ryan Honeyman - Sustainability consultant for Ben & Jerry’s, Method, and Klean Kanteen, author of The B Corp Handbook
· Cory Bytof - Sustainability & Volunteer Coordinator, City of San Rafael
· Alex Stadtner, President, Healthy Building Science, Certified Green Business, B Corp
· Beau Blanchard, California Film Institute, 2013 Green Business of the Year
· Taren Bouwman, Student at Marin School of Environmental Leadership and green business founder
It’s one in the morning and you wake to see the red glow of fire through the window, or you’re driving in rainy conditions, and your car skids toward an oncoming car. Are you covered? Ca...
One of the oldest wineries along West Dry Creek Road in Sonoma County is A. Rafanelli Winery. Nestled on a knoll that offers a sweeping view of the valley, the rustic winery is still family-owned an...
For those in the business of wine, music can be essential to the winemaking process. This year we asked a number of notable winemakers in Napa and Sonoma counties to share their music playlist prefe...