SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Jun 17, 2015-|
Jun 17, 2015
06:00PM - 08:00PM
|GREEN BRIEFS: San Rafael Chamber of Commerce + Sustainable San Rafael|
Triple Bottom Line Best Practices
San Rafael Corporate Center
Designed for business owners and leaders who want to be green, but need to make the business case and find the time and resources to get their sustainability initiatives in order.
· Chris Yalonis - Moderator, SR Chamber Green Committee Chair and Sonoma State Sustainability Professor
· Ryan Honeyman - Sustainability consultant for Ben & Jerry’s, Method, and Klean Kanteen, author of The B Corp Handbook
· Cory Bytof - Sustainability & Volunteer Coordinator, City of San Rafael
· Alex Stadtner, President, Healthy Building Science, Certified Green Business, B Corp
· Beau Blanchard, California Film Institute, 2013 Green Business of the Year
· Taren Bouwman, Student at Marin School of Environmental Leadership and green business founder
The Economist called 2019 “the year of the vegan.” Indeed, we are seeing more and more plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy on grocery store shelves and restaurant menus. Many people...
Measles, mumps, chicken pox and other childhood diseases of yesteryear are making headlines again in the United States. Formally prevalent viruses and bacterium affected thousands of lives before a sc...
If you’re not stressed at your job and workplace, consider yourself lucky. In a recent Gallup poll, 55 percent of Americans said they are stressed during the day, 20 percent higher than the worl...