SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Jun 17, 2015-|
Jun 17, 2015
06:00PM - 08:00PM
|GREEN BRIEFS: San Rafael Chamber of Commerce + Sustainable San Rafael|
Triple Bottom Line Best Practices
San Rafael Corporate Center
Designed for business owners and leaders who want to be green, but need to make the business case and find the time and resources to get their sustainability initiatives in order.
· Chris Yalonis - Moderator, SR Chamber Green Committee Chair and Sonoma State Sustainability Professor
· Ryan Honeyman - Sustainability consultant for Ben & Jerry’s, Method, and Klean Kanteen, author of The B Corp Handbook
· Cory Bytof - Sustainability & Volunteer Coordinator, City of San Rafael
· Alex Stadtner, President, Healthy Building Science, Certified Green Business, B Corp
· Beau Blanchard, California Film Institute, 2013 Green Business of the Year
· Taren Bouwman, Student at Marin School of Environmental Leadership and green business founder
The firestorm was declared fully contained two weeks later on Nov. 6. In that time, nearly 78,000 acres were destroyed; 180,000 people were evacuated (including 300 inmates in the North County jail); ...
On a bend in the Russian River with the Alexander Valley, Dry Creek Valley and Chalk Hill American Viticulture Areas on its periphery, Healdsburg has much to offer. It’s a magnet for those seeki...
U.S. brick-and-mortar retailers are in retreat. Pier 1 Imports is planning on closing more than 140 stores and Z Gallery is shuttering 44 locations. Sears filed for bankruptcy, joining Gymboree and Pa...