SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|May 17, 2018-|
May 17, 2018
03:00PM - 05:00PM
Meet us at the Upper Courtyard on May 17 to celebrate Shavuot with fun family activities and free ice cream. *Free ice cream for the first 100 kids
Osher Marin JCC, 200 N San Pedro Rd, San Rafael
Program Title: Celebrate Shavuot
Date & Time: May 17th 3-5pm
Meet us at the Upper Courtyard to celebrate Shavuot with fun family activities and free ice cream.
Shavuot began as an ancient agricultural holiday, coinciding with the beginning of the summer harvest. Since biblical times, it is celebrated as the giving of the Torah on Mt. Sinai and the harvesting of the first fruits.
* One of the most delicious Shavuot traditions is to eat dairy foods. This allows us to remember the promise that Israel is a land flowing with milk and honey. Swing by our pop-up to pick up your free scoop, courtesy of Three Twins.*
* Help bees thrive! To celebrate the agricultural roots of Shavuot, we will be making seed bags filled with bee friendly plant seeds to plant in your gardens!
* Meet Marin JCC Summer Camp staff and start counting down the days until summer camp. Rediscover the magic of play through art, nature, cultural programs and more!
* Learn about resources for families in and around Marin from Kesher.
* Read Shavuot stories with PJ Library.
* Free and open to all!
*Free ice cream for the first 100 kids
Starting a business and developing it into a prosperous enterprise is a major accomplishment. And so, the desire to pass it on to the next generation and see it continue to grow comes naturally. It&...
Pie is the classic American dessert. And if you’re from the North Bay, chances are you’ve enjoyed your fair share of Kozlowski Farms pies over the years. Lovers of these homemade-style p...