SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Oct 20, 2018-|
Oct 20, 2018
10:00AM - 04:00PM
|Fall Harvest at Slide Ranch|
This special family day is one of our biggest fundraising events of the year. Join us for a festive Fall Harvest celebration on the coast.
Slide Ranch, 2025 Shoreline Highway, Muir Beach
$35 advance / $40 at the gate
Kids 2 years and under FREE
- Mingle with the herd of goats and sheep and milk our five lovely does.
- Feed the flocks of chickens, ducks and turkeys and enjoy their squawks, quacks and gobbles.
- Observe the buzzing bee hives and step into a beekeeping suit.
- Make farm-fresh cheese, granola and kombucha to take home.
- Get crafty and dip your own candles, use natural dyes, and craft with wool from our sheep.
- Thresh seeds in the garden and make seed balls and garden herb tea bags to take home.
- Help make a scarecrow and join a scarecrow parade!
- Look out for whales and dazzling ocean views on our coastal trails or venture down to the tide pools.
- Dance a jig to live music and enjoy an organic, farm lunch.
This special family day is one of our biggest fundraising events of the year. We hope you\\\'ll join us for a festive Fall Harvest celebration in this glorious season on the coast.
Watch slideranch.org/calendar or join our email list http://slideranch.org/mailing-list for more info.
$35 advance / $40 at the gate; Kids 2 years and under FREE.
Presented by Slide Ranch.
The Economist called 2019 “the year of the vegan.” Indeed, we are seeing more and more plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy on grocery store shelves and restaurant menus. Many people...
Measles, mumps, chicken pox and other childhood diseases of yesteryear are making headlines again in the United States. Formally prevalent viruses and bacterium affected thousands of lives before a sc...
If you’re not stressed at your job and workplace, consider yourself lucky. In a recent Gallup poll, 55 percent of Americans said they are stressed during the day, 20 percent higher than the worl...