SEARCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Use this form to search calendar of events by keywords, date, time, county and industry.
|DATE / TIME||EVENTS / INDUSTRY||LOCATION|
|Apr 27, 2019-|
Apr 27, 2019
10:00AM - 04:00PM
|Spring Fling at Slide Ranch - April 27|
A day-long celebration with animal encounters, hikes, workshops, live music, arts, crafts, gardening, cooking, sheep shearing demos & farm-fresh food!
Slide Ranch, 2025 Shoreline Highway, Muir Beach
Spring Fling is one of our biggest fundraising events of the year. We hope you\\\'ll join us for a festive Spring Fling celebration in this glorious green pasture and wild flower season on the coast.
Enjoy a day-long celebration featuring animal encounters, nature exploration and farm discovery, guided hikes, fascinating workshops, live musical performances, arts and nature crafts, gardening activities, cooking activities, special guest teachers and presenters, sheep shearing demonstrations, local, organic and farm-fresh food and so much more! An iconic event fun for all ages!
Past events have included:
* Goat milking
* Feed our chickens, and find fresh laid eggs
* Live sheep shearing demo
* Learn everything about cheese making
* Harvest and cook from our organic garden
* Take-home food making activity and garden craft activity
* Spin, card and craft with wool
* Take home nature craft and art-making activity plus face painting
* Talk and demo by Slide Ranch Animal Care Manager
* Learn about plastic waste and be part of the solution
* Guided coastal and native plant hikes
* Bee observation and pollinator tour
* Live music
$35 advance/$40 at gate - Kids 2 and under are free.
Presented by Slide Ranch.
The Economist called 2019 “the year of the vegan.” Indeed, we are seeing more and more plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy on grocery store shelves and restaurant menus. Many people...
Measles, mumps, chicken pox and other childhood diseases of yesteryear are making headlines again in the United States. Formally prevalent viruses and bacterium affected thousands of lives before a sc...
If you’re not stressed at your job and workplace, consider yourself lucky. In a recent Gallup poll, 55 percent of Americans said they are stressed during the day, 20 percent higher than the worl...